As you probably know there are new balls, which are used for Roland Garros in Paris. Faster, slighter Than the previous but are They safe ? Andy Murray said That those balls arent That safe. He said also That he had played with it in London before Roland Garros and he think That it was better to play all the season with one type of ball. He thinks also That it can cause some pond, wrist and elbow injuries. Murray said That it has more sense to play all the season with the slazengers balls, because not only he but also other players prefers this mark of balls.
- Want some more, new articles from me ?
- timo Boll as the new european champion for the 5th time !
- Christian Suss has withrew from the upcoming ETTC in Poland.
- Alexey Liventsov has finished his propably best tournament ever
- What a shock… Wozniacka has lost against the 19 years old Christina McHale
- That will be a big final
- Rafael Nadal is in the final
- Borussia Dusseldorf has won Their third ECL tittle in a row
- Caroline Wozniacki revealed which team does she support in the ECL final
- Rafael Nadal almost Lost in the 1st round of Rolland Garros