It was a fantastic final of the European champions league between the german team Borussia Dusseldorf and the russian Orenburg. In the first leg of this final the german team has won 3:0 giving Orenburg almost no chance to win the tittle. Both teams Have very good player like Timo Boll, Cristian Suss, Patrick Baum for the german Borussia Dusseldorf and Vladimir Samsonov, Alexei Smirnov and Dimitrij Ovtcharov for the russian Orenburg. The second leg of the final was a bit more exciting with wining against Suss by Samsonov in 5 sets (3-11, 11-9, 11-5, 8-11, 11-9).
The second match was between the European Star Timo Boll and the german hopes Dimitrij Ovtcharov. It was a great match, Ovtcharov was determinated to win this match but he didnt play as good to win against Boll and Lost 3:1. After Bolls victory the german team has already won this tittle, so the last two matches were played as exhibition games by the Smirnov win 3:2 to Patrick Baum and Samsonov win 3:0 to Timo Boll. Although Orenburg has won the second leg by 3 to 1 the german Borussia Dusseldorf became the best European team in the 2010/2011 season and has won Their third ECL tittle in a row.
- Want some more, new articles from me ?
- timo Boll as the new european champion for the 5th time !
- Christian Suss has withrew from the upcoming ETTC in Poland.
- Alexey Liventsov has finished his propably best tournament ever
- What a shock… Wozniacka has lost against the 19 years old Christina McHale
- That will be a big final
- Rafael Nadal is in the final
- Borussia Dusseldorf has won Their third ECL tittle in a row
- Caroline Wozniacki revealed which team does she support in the ECL final
- Rafael Nadal almost Lost in the 1st round of Rolland Garros