The German Christian Suss, because of an injury has withrew from the ETTC in Poland. Eight days before the ETTC Christian Suss told his desizion to the german national coach Jorg Rosskopf. After that Rosskopf said that Suss’s injury is more serious than it was expected. Christian Suss still doesn’t have an exact date of his comeback. Christian Suss said also he has had to take a break beacause of his knee, which has swalled up. However, his doctor said it’s normal, that his knee has swalled up and he should be fine just like before the injury soon. Because of Christian Suss’s withdrawal, the men’s national coach called Ruwen Filus to play in the team, and Zoltan Fejer-Konerth to take Suss’s place in the singles event
- Want some more, new articles from me ?
- timo Boll as the new european champion for the 5th time !
- Christian Suss has withrew from the upcoming ETTC in Poland.
- Alexey Liventsov has finished his propably best tournament ever
- What a shock… Wozniacka has lost against the 19 years old Christina McHale
- That will be a big final
- Rafael Nadal is in the final
- Borussia Dusseldorf has won Their third ECL tittle in a row
- Caroline Wozniacki revealed which team does she support in the ECL final
- Rafael Nadal almost Lost in the 1st round of Rolland Garros