In the second round of the cincinatti competition Caroline Wozniacki has lost with the youngest player in the first 100 Christine McHale. It was a 2 sets match (6:4, 7:5) with a lot of emotion and amazement from The American Christine McHale. Christine is only 19 years old and nr. 76 in the world ranking so it was definitely the best result she could ever imagine and a shock for Caroline. The American 19 years old player has never played against a player in the first four and today she has won with the nr. 1.
So yeah it’s definitely a sign For wozniacka to train more and for McHale that she can beat enyone she want to if she really believe in this and train hard.
- Want some more, new articles from me ?
- timo Boll as the new european champion for the 5th time !
- Christian Suss has withrew from the upcoming ETTC in Poland.
- Alexey Liventsov has finished his propably best tournament ever
- What a shock… Wozniacka has lost against the 19 years old Christina McHale
- That will be a big final
- Rafael Nadal is in the final
- Borussia Dusseldorf has won Their third ECL tittle in a row
- Caroline Wozniacki revealed which team does she support in the ECL final
- Rafael Nadal almost Lost in the 1st round of Rolland Garros