Yesterday the russian Alexey Liventsov who won against ma lin in the first round and with the korean Seo Hyun Deok in the second round of the harmony china open, has finished his tournament by losing with Dimitrij Ovtcharov in 5 sets.
The victory against the olympic champion Ma Lin was propably the best result Alexey Liventsov could ever had. “My movements were rather slow. I have been experiencing some pains in my wrist since the Super League. I wasn’t able to train my backhand and just used my forehand instead. So today, I did not dare used my backhand and I fought passively. My forehand also had some difficulties. ” Ma Lin said after the match with Alexey. After this match Ma Lin didn’t seem to be disappointed or angry he just went out and gave his time to his fans. “When I saw the draw, I felt so unlucky as I would face Ma Lin. Then I told myself,I got nothing to lose. To me, the victory was lke a dream come true. I am really proud of my performance today. I need to digest the fact that I actually won over the reigning Olympic champion here,” Liventsov said after the match againt Ma Lin. After a few hours the thenty nine years old Alexey Liventsov won againts the korean Seo Hyun Deok in the second roumd who is ranked nr. 25, but a day after he has lost against the german Dimitrij Ovtcharov.
Certainly it was a great tournament for the russian twenty nine years old Alexey Liventrovd.
- Want some more, new articles from me ?
- timo Boll as the new european champion for the 5th time !
- Christian Suss has withrew from the upcoming ETTC in Poland.
- Alexey Liventsov has finished his propably best tournament ever
- What a shock… Wozniacka has lost against the 19 years old Christina McHale
- That will be a big final
- Rafael Nadal is in the final
- Borussia Dusseldorf has won Their third ECL tittle in a row
- Caroline Wozniacki revealed which team does she support in the ECL final
- Rafael Nadal almost Lost in the 1st round of Rolland Garros